Veterinary Nurse Roles
Are you an experienced, self-motivated veterinary nurse OR Talented Trainee wanting to work in a large team based Advanced General Practice?
Being a larger practice, veterinary nurse positions become available from time to time so we always welcome applications from people who genuinely want to pursue a career in veterinary nursing
Minimum requirement for consideration is enrolment in Cert IV Veterinary Nursing.
We need people who shares our values in team work, customer service and patient care; have a friendly and welcoming personality and who are not afraid of the sometimes hard work and challenges that go along with the job.
There are huge expectations placed on the Veterinary profession by the public which off course filters down to every member of the team. This means every day will bring its own adventures and challenges.
Current Position Available – August 2019
Experienced Vet Nurse OR Enthusiastic Trainee
Hours – Flexible:
Min 4 shifts per week (6-8 hrs long)
Flexible rotating roster with shared weekends and Public Holidays
General Practice Veterinary Nurse to work across both Hospital and Reception Roles.
Attributes necessary for this position:
- You’re a natural “people person” who can communicate effectively with clients – both written and face to face
- You’re Tech Savvy and can find your way around software programs and apps
- You’re committed to team achievements over personal wins. You understand that if the team wins you do too
- You’re committed to ongoing learning and personal development – you enjoy learning about new modalities and treatments that can help people and their pets
- You have good time management skills – you’re never too busy to do the important things
- You’re flexible enough to cover extra shifts if needed from time to time
- You respect practice policies and systems designed to deliver high standards of customer service and patient care
- Occasional late night duties can’t bother you as we care for our patients 24/7 and you can’t be guaranteed to get out on time.
- You have your own vehicle to get to work
- You live within a comfortable 30 min drive from our practice
Pay will be according to qualifications and additional skills you can bring to the team.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to work with us – get in touch.
Just send through your CV as well as a cover letter putting forward your suitability for this role.