Every Veterinary Practice is Different
Staying current with the latest developments in Veterinary Medicine and adhering to “best practice” standards of care form part of our core values. This is made possible only through dedicated effort, ongoing learning and reinvesting in our people and our business.
We apply Gold Standard protocols to all surgery which includes all the necessary pre-anaesthesia patient examinations and blood tests, dedicated staff and equipment monitoring throughout, intra-operative fluid therapy as well as appropriate pain management before and after the procedure.
Post Surgery Care and Patient Rehabilitation
Unlike many practices we can provide the necessary post surgery rehabilitation therapies and pain relief following orthopaedic and other procedures. We never send these patients home the next day. This supportive treatment is critical to a successful recovery.
Our latest technology means we can offer most diagnostics in house – on the same day as needed. This means you don’t need to wait or go elsewhere for important diagnostic procedures.
- Ultrasound – Used for Ultrasound Guided biopsy, pregnancy diagnosis, internal organ examination
- Digital X-Rays – Fractures,
- Dental X-Rays – For Gold Standard Oral Health Examinations
- Full In House Laboratory Suite – for instant blood results for our intensive care or emergency patients.
- CT Scan Technology with Fluoroscopy – Full body detailed 3D internal imaging
- MRI Scan – The only MRI service available in General Practice in Australia outside of Specialty Centres and Universities
These are the same as found in any Emergency or Specialist Centres.
We can provide most medical treatments your pet may need. This includes Emergency and Intensive care, overnight care as necessary – supported by modern drug and integrative therapies.
In addition to the above services we can also offer our clients a full range of integrative therapies as an addition or alternative to traditional patient care. These include Canine Rehabilitation, Veterinary Acupuncture, Laser Therapy, Hydrotherapy and Stem Cell technologies.