2 Vaccine Protocol is now available for puppies?
Up until a short while ago all puppies needed a course of 3 Vaccinations at the following ages:
- 1st Vaccination – 6 – 8 weeks of age (DHP)
- 2nd Vaccination – 10 – 12 weeks of age (DHP and Canine Cough)
- 3rd Vaccination – 16 – 18 weeks of age (DHP and Canine Cough)
Then yearly after that.
(DHP) – stands for Distemper, Hepatitis and Parvovirus
NOW AVAILABLE:- The 2 Vaccine Protocol – using the NEW DOI Vaccines
- 1st Vaccination – 6 – 8 weeks (DHP)
- 2nd Vaccination – 12 weeks (DHP and Canine Cough – intranasal)
Then Yearly after that
This means not only less trips to the vet (you save money) plus your pup can get out and about sooner with full protection.
Ask us today about the new DOI (Delay of immunity) Vaccines available.